- Carrying a Concealed Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Armed Trafficking in Illegal Drugs
- Armed Possession of Illegal Drugs
- Armed Kidnapping
- Shooting Deadly Missiles
- Armed Burglary
- Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Deadly Weapon
The State of Florida has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. There can be serious consequences if you are charged with a weapons crime. Considering Florida's tough stance on gun crimes, you need aggressive representation that is equally tough. The State Attorney's Office is currently very tough on ALL crimes involving guns. Special prosecutors get these cases and their division is called the "Gun Unit."
Anyone with a clean criminal record and a need to possess a firearm should first apply for a State of Florida Concealed Weapons Permit. You can get the license through any local gun retailer.
Contact our Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorneys today for a free initial consultation.